Monday, November 14, 2011

How much is the Prada phone from LG?

I found this newspaper article on my computer desk while cleaning it the other day. It was about phones but only one out of all of them caught my eye: the Prada phone. I like it but I want to know the price. Can you help me out here?|||$318 - $578 is the prices i found on google if you get the a new plan with that phone you might be able to get some kind of discount though. Prices may be different n different places so i suggest you get on the computer and check it out.


Good Luck finding that phone|||You cannot buy any cell phone directly from LG. They are in the business of making phones, not selling them. You'll have to find a retailer that sell the LG Prada phone you want.

Report Abuse


|||google it.|||$359 i googled it but i may be wrong|||$300-$600


Ebay isn't your best bet because it is double the price there. Don't get it.|||The best place to find real prada cellphones is importgsm.com website prices are reasonable and have a warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment