Friday, November 18, 2011

What are the chances of someone who is poor to get a job in a store like Prada?

like..I am not from the high class. I have never used a Prada product.


well, I have never even applied to those stores bc I think I wont get hired..even if I do wear nice clothing (not expensive)...





what you think?|||look professional


speak professional


act professional


knowing about the company is important


and having a little experience never hurts








if you have those qualities theres a good chance you could have a job :)|||is you have good experience in the work place|||It depends where you have worked before, if you go in with no experience then they wont hire you.|||nope. you have to buy their stuff and even with the small discount, you have to buy alot AND buy every time the season changes and the new lines come out..





the problem is.. you either have to have a fill line of product, or make a hefty initial investment, so it's not really a rational job choice..|||i think that your class shouldnt effect your chances at a job. or at least thats what I think, it can always be different. but if you have the qualifications, and have a good experience then you have a great chance, good luck with your job!

No comments:

Post a Comment