Friday, November 18, 2011

Is it weird that I'm a popular girl who dresses preppy and loves the band the Devil Wears Prada?

im not trying to sound cocky or anything. but one of my good guy friends said im the first attractive girl he's met that loves the devil wears prada. theyre heavy metal screamo.|||Your a poser emo POSEEEER!|||uhhh...yes. it is strange that a prep would like tdwp. they are not the kind of band that preps should be listening to. you should listen to things like boys like girls and stuff like that. If you dont want to be in the scene, dont listen to the things that are in it.

Report Abuse


|||haha no, it's good you have good music taste :D|||No its not, lots of scene kids dress like this.|||I think its weird that anybody would listen to that kind of music/noise|||No, they are a very popular band. They aren't, however, metal.


It's good that you expand your musical tastes beyond your scene. I have a blue mohawk and I still get down to Brittney Spears, so you know.. obviously I think musical diversity is a good thing. haha.|||No it's not weird.|||haha no, and good for you!


im glad that just because you like tdwp you didn't all of the sudden you decide you need to start dressing 'hard core'. uggh i hate that.|||It's not good to put a label on yourself.


You can wear and listen to whatever you want and it not be weird.|||I think you're stuck up.|||nooo wayy. good music is good music.


this is how I look like: www.myspace.com/its_captain_obvious


I dont consider myself preppy, because I wear a lot of band shirts and scene crap and stuff like that, but I love hollister too so whatever, and I honestly dont live up to labels, I just wear what I think looks good.





the devil wears prada is an amazing band and my favorite as well. not a lot of people I know personaly love the devil wears prada like I do, they still do but not as much,we should talk about them sometimes,. lolol :]|||no that's ridiculous. TDWP has a huge following of a lot of different kinds of people.





I can honestly say that I've met hundreds of "popular girls who dress preppy and love TDWP".





Demi Lovato loves TDWP if that's any indication of the variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment