Friday, November 18, 2011

What all The Devil Wears Prada songs start out with Jeremy singing?

I was in the car with my cousin when a TDWP song came on, I can't remember the lyrics for the life of me, but I do know that Jeremy was singing first in it. Please help as much as you can. Major credit goes to the person who helps the most!|||Ok heres all the ones i know that have him singing the intros:


"HTML Rulez D00d"


"Nickels is Money Too'


"Still Fly"


"Dez Moines"


"Louder Than Thunder" (He sings the whole song, no screaming)


"Number Three, Never Forget"


Hope this helps :)|||the song danger: wildman starts with I KNOW A GHOST its on their album of roots above and branches below, and is one of my favourite songs by TDWP :) thats the only one i can think of that has JUST his voice at the beginning, but alot of the songs on the album i just mentioned, such as i hate buffering, lord xenu and sassafras begin with his voice, and other instruments aswell all coming straight away :)





hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment