Friday, November 18, 2011

What are good movies to watch if I like The Devil Wears Prada and the show The Hills?

I know they're pretty different, but I love shows/movies that have to do with high-fashion stuff. Any suggestions on movies or tv shows? Thanks loves%26lt;3|||you should definitely watch the show Gossip Girl too!! its very high fashion every episode!! I love both of those things too!! I LOVE THE HILLS!!! u should watch one tree hill, its not fashioney, but its amazing!!!! I don't know any movies with high fashion in them, cuz there aren't many.....maybe Sex and the City or something like that!!!! other tv shows are America's Next Top Model, Stylista, Project Runway, Priveleged, 90210, and 'The City' (the next HILLS when it comes on)!!!!|||OH and I love The Notebook.


The Notebook=most amazing movie ever; it made me cry so much!

Report Abuse


|||Confessions of a Shopaholic %26gt; it's a book series and it is coming to theathers on Valentine's Day I think


Movies: Sex in the City, Breakfast at Tiffany's,Sweet Home Alabama, 13 going on 30


TV shows: What Not to Wear, Project Runway|||13 GOING ON 30-JENNIFER GARNER


SEX AND THE CITY- SARAH JESSICA PARKER


SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS-AMERICA FERRARA


CLUELESS-ALICIA SILVERSTONE


MEAN GIRLS-LINDSAY LOHAN|||the notebook, very good movie|||ummmm watch Silent Hill :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment