Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I buy authentic Prada sunglasses online?

Where can I buy authentic Prada sunglasses online? I want to buy this model 07GS in particular. There are so many sunglass websites to choose from, but how can I tell if they are selling authentic sunglasses or not? I'm really worried about getting ripped off.|||You can buy them from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>|||I have purchased authentic prada sunglasses online at thesunglasshouse.com. They were totally legit and very well priced. Theses people are great. The only thing is they take about a week to ship to you

Report Abuse


|||I got authentic Prada and Gucci from www.sunglassesandframe.com they have free shipping and they come with the case, cloth and certificate!!!!! Both of them Gucci and Prada!!!!!!! I couldn't find a better price.

Report Abuse


|||I know www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk (I think they also have a .com site) has a large variety of Prada sunglasses. A few months ago I've ordered a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses at their online store, and they provided me with good customer service. They even offered me the possibility to send my Ray Ban's back during the cool down period, if a local optician in my neighborhood would indicate they are fake (but they turned out to be authentic).|||amazon.com has a strict return policy, if you do not get what you want or promised you WILL get a refund. so if you bought somethign and it turns out to be a fraud, you will be 100% (including shipping) back to you.





i found them on the site, link:|||you can try this website





http://www.khanti.org/shop/category/31/s鈥?/a>





i know they have lots of designer sunglasses|||Prada Sunglasses 07GS Color 0AG3M1


you can buy here http://www.keeplookingbusy.com/itemDetai鈥?/a>|||I bought a pair of sunglasses online at www.smartbuyglasses.com


There's a great selection of designer sunglasses with unbeatable price.


Hope this helps!|||You can buy authentic Prada sunglasses here: http://www.sunglassesuk.com/Prada_Sungla鈥?/a>|||Finally, I found from this site:


http://news.imam4u.com/?a=Prada%26amp;c=41#ap





You can select the model that you want....





Harry Potter is wearing this sunglasses.


-smn-|||saksfifthavenue.com


neimanmarcus.com


nordstrom.com


bloomingdales.com





these are reputable luxury department stores that only sell authentic everything.|||Well maybe you can buy from craigslist or ebay they might have it and plus they sell stuff for low prices.Plus i think u get like a 3 day warantee if its a rip off

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Cat Eye Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete