Monday, November 14, 2011

How to get prada bags at wholesale price?

Hi


I am trying so hard to find products to sell on my own website or on eBay. I can't find any thing that I can have at wholesale price. I don't have allot of money to invest. I have a friend that has purse parties, she sells a prada bag for $45, I don't thick they are real though, you can't get a designer bag for that low of a price. So I don't know what to do any more. How does someone start there own online business and make a profit?|||At 45$ they are most definitely fake.





I would write a profession letter to the Prada US headquarters. Explain your needs...budget...see what they can offer you if anything.





But whatever you do...do not get involved in selling counterfeit products. The Federal government is tightening the belt around theses law...and you do not want to be caught in the loop...

No comments:

Post a Comment