Friday, November 18, 2011

How did it feel when you first bought a prada handbag?

I was bored today and went walking and the next thing I knew I was at shelfridges and I bought a very cute prada bag today and I am so happy. it is worth it!|||i dont know why i felt like this, bt i felt all clean and all cute idk why its jsut that when you earn hard earned money baby, it is worht it|||if i had the money to buy a prada handbag i wud, if i bought one now I'd be gutted that i had wasted so much money i dnt have on one item.|||i never bought one before. i dont know why.... oh wait yea i do cuz itd be stupid. i actually have IMPORTANT stuff to save my money for. no offense to you or anything but i find it dumb to waste money like that|||like it wasn't half as awesome as my gorge chanel and balenciaga..|||this website sell cheap prada handbags


http://11bag11.com/products.php?id=73%26amp;ty鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment