Monday, November 14, 2011

Am I allowed to take my leather Prada bag back to a Prada store to repair eventhough I bought it elsewhere?

I bought a genuine leather Prada bag but the colour has faded; which doesn't look very nice anymore. It is genuine but I bought it from another store in Melbourne. I heard Louis Vuitton can clean your bags once a year. Does Prada have a similar service to fix the colour for me? If not i will sell it|||do take it to prada.they should do it.


i lost the back part of my cartier earings and got new without being charged for them-at the cartier store.just to mention the service of costly items such as prada etc..also they would do it in any part of the world.|||Of course you can take it to Prada. I have done it before with no problems. It did take a while for me to return my bag, but it looked good as new!|||Well they should fix it because most handbag stores have a policy where they will clean your bag if its purchased at their store or if its their brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment