Monday, November 14, 2011

How do I get Prada Sunglasses Fixed? What it Prada's Manufacturing Web site?

I need to get a pair of Prada sunglasses fixed, who do I contact. Please provide details, I have done web research yet find the information is not as accurate as I would like.|||Check with your local jewler or optical shop, they can usually repair glasses for a fee, but it would probably be cheaper than the shipping to Milan! Good Luck!|||Hi..





Mine also broke, when I contacted Prada in Milano they told me that I needed the original receipt, otherwise they will not even look at the product. You have to mail the glasses into them, they will look at them, call you to let you know how much it will be to fix. You have to pay for all the postage and handling..NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I went to the local Optical store and they fixed them for me at not charge, because I am a patient.





Good Luck!|||Wherever you bought them from should have a warranty and you should be able to send them in to get fixed, thats what I did. I think Sunglass Hut may be able to fix them, not sure, if you have that around there, actually, any place that sells glasses should be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment