Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I purchase some of the fashion seen in the Devil Wears Prada?

I loved the clothes, especially the Chanel boots, I saw in The Devil Wears Prada. No matter the cost, I would like to purchase to those. Where can I buy them and other things?|||the galleria in houston downtown has everything from gucci,chanel,prada, and many more!! but you can also purchase them online! i should know that's where i buy all my stuff! if you get them from ebay they are likely to look kinda old and like someone else wore them! and you don't want foot fungus gross!!!!|||I ordered some stuff from http://fashionop.com all kinds of Designer Bags, Shoes %26amp; Accessories.

Report Abuse


|||I think you should look on eBay first. If you can't find it there, go to their retail stores and ask for them.|||Designer websites and stores such as gucci or prada|||For the boots I would try chanel.com|||eBay has almost any desginer clothing item at a fraction of the price. If you want to get the items straight from the stores then Prada, Gucci, Versace, etc... just go to the respective store.|||Try Bloomingdales or any kind of Chanel store, however be prepared to spend a months wages on them.|||Try http://www.chanel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment