Monday, November 14, 2011

What bands sound like the Devil Wears prada?

My favorite band is The Devil Wears Prada and I want to listen to more bands like them. So does anyone know any bands that have a mild screamer and a backup singer like TDWP?|||I think you should look up post-hardcore bands. Those are my favorite bands too. I also like screamo, which is similar. Some of the bands I like are:





Chiodos


From Autumn to Ashes


From First to Last


Every Time I Die


Sonic Syndiate


Hawthorne Heights (they might be a little to light for you)


The Used


Endwell


Bullet for My Valentine


Alexisonfire


Senses Fail


This Is Hell


Norma Jean


Underoath|||as i lay dying


killswitch engage- 2nd thru 4th albums


sevendust... kind of


all that remains


god forbid


from autumn to ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment