Friday, November 18, 2011

What is this song title by the Devil wears prada?

umm..i know that it is by the Devil Wears Prada and it is one of their like techno remix songs.


I only know a little of the words well i actually only know that in the song it says: I knew that she would ****..**** like a WHORE!!! that is the only part i know and it is getting on my nerves lol!


PLEASE help me out if you know it!


THANKS!|||the song you are talking about is called "Not The American Average"


and it is by Asking Alexandria, not The Devil Wears Prada. :P|||I know almost all of The Devil Wears Prada songs, but i don't recall any of their lyrics saying this lol. It wouldn't happen to be "Not the American Average" by Asking Alexandria would it? Or is there a Devil Wears Prada song i don't know about. O_o. haha|||Probably NOT The Devil Wears Prada considering they don't cuss in any of their songs. Might be Bring me the Horizon because they do cuss a lot, they are a screamo band, and they put out a deluxe version of their album that included about 4-5 techno remixes. Might wanna check that out.





Hope this helps you.





EDIT: I agree with Mason It's most likely the song from Asking Alexandria, I just listened to it, he definitely says those lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment