Monday, November 14, 2011

Do you know any bands that sound similar to The Devil Wears Prada?

The Devil Wears Prada is my favorite band, I listen to a lot of bands but most of them sound the same when it comes to screaming. I like how the singer sounds in the devil wears prada. The screaming is good too.


Do you know any bands that sound like them or that don't sound like the rest of the bands?|||try alesana|||Blind Intentions are Amazing

Report Abuse


|||NO SERIOUSLY! i just heard this one band and they're EXACTLY like TDWP but more singing in it and the screamer's screams are deeper(i think). the band's name is MOTIONLESS IN WHITE. i reccomend EVERYONE who likes TDWP check this band out!!! hear the song Ghost In The Mirror! :DDD

Report Abuse


|||Alesana? WTF? They suck. I can't tell if that's a dude or a chick singing.

Report Abuse


|||underoath, if u dont already listen to them, theyre A-W-E-S-O-M-E. |||Bring Me the Horizon, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, I Killed the Prom Queen, Gwen Stacy, A Day to Remember, Haste the Day, Underoath|||UnderOATH.|||bring me the horizon (my favorite)


alesana


and silverstein|||Bring Me the Horizon, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, I Killed the Prom Queen, Gwen Stacy, A Day to Remember, Haste the Day, Underoath|||TDWP rules.


|||scary kids scaring kids


my chemical romance


my children my bride





that's all i can think of right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment