Friday, November 18, 2011

Any good bands sounding like The Devil Wears Prada?

I wanna know of some good bands that sound kind of like The Devil Wears Prada.


Not too mainstream though.|||August burns red


Attack Attack


Bring me the horizon


Underoath


Alesana


Sky eats airplane


A skylit drive


Drop dead, gorgeous


Emerosa


Job for a cowboy


As I lay dying





Hope that helped. :)|||They suck anyway|||bring me the horizon


whitechapel


as i lay dying


atryeu


eatmewhileimhot!


slipknot


miss may I


killswitch engage


a day to remember


parkway drive


one morning left


asking alexandria


attack attack


iwrestledabearonce


mudvayne


we came as romans


i set my friends on fire


a skylit drive


underoath


august burns red


dance gavin dance


drop dead, gorgeous


alexisonfire


greenley estates


of mice and men


emery


lamb of god








is that enough?





the most similar are as i lay dying, bring me the horizon, a day to remember, we came as romans, and august burns red

No comments:

Post a Comment