Friday, November 18, 2011

How much does it cost to get prescription lenses in Prada Glasses?

I am going to purchase some Prada eyeglasses from %26lt;framesdirect.com%26gt; without the lenses because the information they asked pertaining my prescription I did not know. So can I go to my formal eyewear place and have them put my lenses in and what will be the approximate cost or is it possible?|||I just recently bought a pair of prada glasses from my local optometrist with prescription lenses, the frames without the actual lenses cost $550 (thats in AUD - so in USD that around $440), and the with the lenses all up it cost me $850 ($680USD). the cost of the frames is pretty much standard, but the overall cost with the prescription lenses will depend on what type of lenses you're getting. prices may be a little different over in the US too.

No comments:

Post a Comment