Friday, November 11, 2011

Will all Prada sunglasses have a serial number engraved in the lense?

My roommate bought me a pair of Prada sunglasses after losing mine at a party. I warned him not to buy off eBay because of the counterfit nature of sellers on there, but he did anyways. I bought a pair straight from Sunglass Hut today and saw that every pair in there had a serial number engraved on them. Any idea if this is what Sunglass Hut does or Prada themselves?|||Whenever I have bought Prada it always comes with dark purple envelope with an plastic card (same size and plastic like a credit card) that has a serial number printed on the card.





If you are worried about them being authentic then I suggest you take them to a Prada store or The Sunglasses Hut.|||Never seen a serial number engraved on any sunglasses. Are you sure it's not a model number?





Prada usually give you the grey envelope meaning "Certificate of Authentcitiy" with some card. In Italian I think. That's all it needs, and a reputable store.

No comments:

Post a Comment