Friday, November 11, 2011

How far is the the Prada outlet from The Mall outlets in Florence, Italy?

I am going in March to florence and I am dying to shop till I drop in Florence. Is the a way I am able to go to the Prada Outlet and The Mall all in one day? Is there any tours that do this thay you guys can recommend?|||You will need to do a tour as both Prada and The Mall are quite a distance from Florence, actually out in the countryside. Some tours incorporate do both in one day - see link. One tour gives you 1h 30m at Prada, and 3hs at The Mall. But these tours are not cheap with the one I've listed charging 50euros per person and requires a minimum of 4 people. Just Google florence outlet tours, and email the companies to get prices and information on pickup etc.





Hope you have plenty of money. While the outlets are much cheaper than the standard store prices, they are still very expensive for most people. And I can't give you any information on whether the tours are worthwhile, as I prefer to spend my money on seeing more of Europe rather than just buying stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment