Friday, November 11, 2011

How do I get a replacement part for my Prada eyeglasses?

What I need specifically is a hinge that connects the left frame piece to the front of the frame. This piece broke and is Prada specific. The frame is model vpr07h. The needed hinge is silver in color.|||Lenscrafters sell Prada brand...they will be able to order the part for you, if it is still available.





Hopefully there is a Lenscrafters in your area...check your phonebook.|||this will be a special order and only the authorized deal about to place an order for you.





I would try www.madshades.com, they have a 800 #, just call the sales there and ask them to place an order for you.|||Go to your eye doctor or wherever you bought them. They can fix it probably.|||if you got them at a local shop I would go there and have them fix it, if not I would look around online.

No comments:

Post a Comment